- Operates 7 days per week excluding public holidays and is open to Residents
of Devonport and surrounding municipalities. Operating hours are 8am to4pm.
- For persons diagnosed with all types of dementia including Alzheimers disease.
- All referrals must be in writing and can be made through:
- All Health professionals
- The Community
A daily fee is charged. This fee contributes towards lunch, morning and afternoon teas, activities and transport.
- The Centre is supported by registered, skilled and experienced staff, consisting of a team leader, manager and extended care assistants.
- While the client is attending the day centre a person centred activities program is designed for them.
- The aim of the program is to maintain the Client’s well being by promoting independence, doing stimulating activities and increasing socialisation.
For more information contact the Team Leader : email@example.com or phone
64210111 or 0408103033.